NA Regions updates

GrayRider

I currently have all 7 NA regions installed. I bought all of them thru the orbx site over time, and transferred them as required to FTX Central. I see them in my Central. The latest release for the Global Style lighting for the NA Regions, Something is wrong. Some of these regions I've had for a while etc.

My NA Northern California and NA Southern California. My Central isn't showing any update available??.

My NA Central Rockies and NA Southern Alaska, the update worked as it should.

For some reason. My NA Northern Rockies, NA Pacific Northwest, and my NA Pacific Fjords the up date say's I don't have a license for these products. I bought these products thru the orbx site and transferred them as required to my Central. Some of these have had updates in the past, and I had no issues with any of the previous updates.

Could someone here at ORBX look at my account, as to the products I have and were transferred to my Central account??.

I also went to get the update for ENJA Jan Mansfield field. I uninstalled the version I had. based on the release instruction. Than when I went to do update in central. This one say's again. I don't have a license for this product in my orbx account. This one I bought not to long ago. I think I got it during the last big ORBX sale that was going on. Again could someone here check my orbx account on this product as well??.

Thanks for any reply's

GrayRider 

Hello,

North and South California are already updated.

Using your forum e mail, in that Orbx Direct account you do not have: 

ENJA Jan Mansfield (freeware)

NA Northern Rockies

NA Pacific Northwest

NA Pacific Fjords

I wonder if you have more than one FSS account as I cannot see

NA Northern Rockies, NA Pacific Northwest or NA Pacific Fjords in that

one either.

I wonder if you have a second Orbx Direct account and have installed these

four products using different account details?

Nick.

I used the same e-mail address that I had  at the flightsimstore.com, when I transferred my products to my orbxdirect account or my FSS account in my FTX central 3.

So. I don't have or use a second e-mail address, as far as orbx is concerned.

I have transferred my licenses from my FSS account to my orbxdirect.com account. I did this back when it all started, which was some time ago

GrayRider  

Thanks.

NA Northern Rockies, NA Pacific Northwest and NA Pacific Fjords do not appear in either account.

Perhaps you bought them from another supplier.

As you do not have ENJA Jan Mansfield (freeware) in your Orbx Direct account, I must assume that you

may have mis-remembered. There is nowhere else to access that product.

No. All orbx regions I have and use. When I buy any orbx regions. I only buy them thru the flightsimstore.com than and now through the orbxdirect.com site. I won't buy any orbx products from any other retailers that have them.

Is there any way I can rerun the transfer process of my orbx licenses from FSS to the new orbxdirect.com account. If so. How do I do it?. Also. When I log into my online orbxdirect account. Is there somewhere I can see a list of all my liceneses from the FSS store to my orbxdirect account, unless there is somewhere in my main FTX Central where I can see all my licenses to date that were transferred??.

I did get my ENJA figured out. I logged into my orbxdirect.com account, and did see my ENJA was an orbx freeware product. So I re-added it to my account and installed it to the latest version 1.20. So. It's good to go.

GrayRider

This is really unbelievable. I see your PM reply.

I know I bought the regions here and printed out the proof of purchase and FSS numbers when I got the e-mails when I buy the products. Maybe they got missed during the license's transfers, so to speak.

I do have a box with all my orbx products receipts that I have bought over time, including the three mentioned. If for some reason. I have to purchase them again. Will I still get the same necessary discounts that I've always had in the past, including the discount for being over 65 etc?.

If I don't find the receipts in the box mentioned. I guess I'll have to buy the three mentioned all over again etc.

In the meantime. Can you keep my/this topic open for now?. I will reply.

GrayRider

I

Nick.

It turns out. The three products in question above. I found them. They are all boxed versions. I bought them from the pcaviator.com web site here on the U.S. side. I think there website is now pcaviatorinc.com  now. I bought these quite a few years ago.

I have some of the papework to show as proof. I took screenshots of the purchase paper work I have, and put the shots in a temp folder for use when needed.

Can you provide me with info, what I need to do next with instructions about how and what I need to do to show proof I have the products,so I can get the latest updates for them etc.

THX

GrayRider

Nick.

Is there an estimated time frame when the cross grade system will be in place. it seems like this has been in work for quite some time now, unless there having issues getting it set up etc.

Well. I guess I can hurry up and wait for it to happen.

In the meantime. If I did buy all three products again, and they are added to my orbx direct account of products. Since I have all three installed. All I should have to do, is add the update that currently showing on all three products in my FTX Central, correct. I sure don't what to uninstall the products, and re-install them. Currently they are up to date except for the latest update that came out, about the Global Lighting etc?.

THX

GrayRider   

OK.

I'll leave it be for now. I guess I'm worried about, if a major update comes out for any of the seven NA Regions I have installed. I don't know if there are any major updates to the regions in the near future so to speak?.

Here is a screenshot of my Central NA Regions currently. So I guess I'll leave it the way it is, until the cross grade system comes out etc.  

CentralScreenshot1.jpg

THX

GrayRider

Archived