Disaster recovery plan i

Hello                                                

I have recently purchased Prepar3d v4 as my first SIM experience. This was followed by several ORBX products
that I installed using FTX Central v3.2.1.1.  All seems to be working well. In the event of a total PC system failure I also took the precaution of downloading
the purchased ORBX products manually ( zip files ) and have these stored together with FTXC v3 on an external drive.

Any recovery plan should always be tested before it's actually needed , so I took a fresh drive and installed the OS ( Win 7 64 Bit ) + updates, followed by
Prepar3D v4 and FTXC v3 . I then looked in vain within FTC v3 for the Not Installed Icon / installation options to use the manually downloaded zip files.

Where oh where is the Not Installed Icon in FTXC v3, my disaster recovery plan is useless if I cannot access / install from the saved zip files. All I can see is a basket icon this happens if I am logged into my account or logged out. Unless I can sort this out I would have to re-download everything all over again which is a complete waste of bandwidth both for me and ORBX.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards to all

Stephen

receipt number is 59569421880b7 +

Archived