Milford SOund instead of Milford Sound

blackbird7

I hope this doesn't come across as being overly nitpicky, but it drives my OCD nuts. :)  I'm happy to have FTX NZMF in my scenery database.  However, I've noticed that the Milford Sound text in Prepar3D's select airport list window is labeled "Milford SOund" instead of "Milford Sound" when NZMF is installed.   

I feel crazy for asking this, but is there an easy way to update/change this to "Milford Sound"?  I'm open to editing a text file if it's pretty straight forward.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

It's in the .bgl file.

I'll have a look later for you, or if you know what you are doing with Airport Design Editor,

you can amend it yourself.

Thanks Nick.  It's much appreciated.  I've never used the Airport Design Editor so I'll defer to you taking a look.

Thanks for the info and sorry for the trouble.  It's very strange indeed.  Just to convince myself, I went ahead and installed P3D v3 onto my old computer and ran the old FSS installers for NZSI and NZMF, and I don't see the textual error in the airport list.  It's not the most scientific test, but I had removed P3D v3 from my new computer after installing v4.  I can't imagine what other add-on would cause the error.  Maybe I'm going crazy... :wacko:

Archived