Black scenery/ texture flashes in the distance

eposone

Hello

I have just updated today the 5 NA region patches. At the moment I am encountering very short and black flashes in the scenery in the ditance only, and only on mountains and while paning the camera and zomming in and  out of the distance. Until today I had not encounterd this. 

I have done and forced a re-migration and run the migration tool in the troubleshooter folder which seems to check out fine, however the OpenLC NA is not listed in there at all.

It appears only in the FTX Regions. 

I have changed graphic settings from low to high and vice versa, I also unchecked other sceneries to see if that causes any issues. However if I increase the tessellation it seems less frequent.

I also cheked if Active Sky beta for P3Dv4 causes this but to no avail. 

Thank you 

Capture.PNG

a short update and correction to the above. I have tested several locations in the NA Regions and the flickering appears now only in the SAK region around PAJN to the south for now. So far I could only locate the flickering in this particular area but I have not flown to every corner obviously just checked out roughly ten airport in the mountains and at PAJN i got the flickering to the south of the airport only.

I am guessing best will be to uninstall the SAK region entirely from the FTX Central application and then to redownload and install the entire SAK region via FTX Central as well?

Please advice

Thank you 

I cant seem to find the edit button so I will post a reply again sorry.

Uninstalled SAK region throug hFTX Central and redownloaded completely and seems to fix it for now the issue. 

Another location I have the issue still is in O86 (Latitude: N40°59.01' / Longitude: W122°41.74'), I believe it is not an ORBX region just FYX Global Base, I will reinstall it as well and see if it fixes the issue.

Thanks 

Archived