YMML Runway Lights

Double Bubble

Hi, can somebody help change this light glow or is this the way it is? FTX YMML, I've tried all REX lighting and the Orbx Light Configurator but no change, It's not the best shot but it does look worse in the sim, the lights just seem to be huge with a massive glow growing out of the ground.

e3XIrFB.jpg

Cheers Rod.

• 3 weeks later...

I thought I was the only one who had that problem. it looks worse when you run triple monitors at 5760x1080. So it looks like night flying is not the best at the moment. but hey its probably my fault for bucking the system and forcing this airport into P3dV4 when there is no official version just yet. I have tried Rex4 even tried the config edit to no avail so i guess we are going to have to wait until Orbx Light configurater tools becomes offically released or if someone knows a fix. YMML has always been my testing ground for performance tests because of the close proximity of 3 other detailed orbx airports YMEN YMMB & YMAV with the PMDG 737NGX.

I've just purchased ORBX YMML and had the same problem.

That's a bit frustrating.....there must be a soluion, as those lights look ridiculous and you can't really fly at night like that!

Hope ORBX respond with an answer....

Thanks

On 20/07/2017 at 10:03 PM, Ed Correia said:

That is how the lights have been designed - it is not a problem/bug, merely personal preference/expectation.

Ed, without sounding rude and don't take this the wrong way but is there a way we can correct it? because its not my personal preference personally I would have them a 1/2 that and the Runway 1/3 the size.

Even just a hint on which files to manipulate would be handy.

Cheers,

Archived