Scenery UK

Gerry23

When flying from the south to the north along the south east coast of England on my lefthand I see the landscape and on the righthand I see the landscape too instead of the water of the street of Dover. Can somebody tell me what is wrong with the scenery.

Nick, FSX was not running. The ORBX Libs are reinstalled without the error message access to path .. is refused. I had no problem while dowloading after I changed the properties of the two files, they were "read only". Even after that, I still have the same problem. In Norwegian scenery is a similar situation. Flying from the south to north along the coast near ENBR I expect to fly above water. But instead flying above water a big part of water is covered with rocks. And while flying in the fjord I fly over trees instead over water. I spend hours searching on the ORBX forum to find a solution but couldn't find one. Best regards.

• 2 weeks later...

Nick, still have no solution for my scenery problem. Attached is a screenshot of my scenery library in FSX. Is this the right way to organize my sceneries, FTXAA_ORBXLIBS is the first scenery in my scenery library. Under the FTX sceneries are the third party sceneries. Is there an ORBX team member who can solve my problem. Best regards Gerry 23 

scenery library fsx.GIF

Archived