FTX PNW - Powell River Paper Mill - Missing in Action

jtwillia

During a multiplayer flight yesterday in FTX PNW scenery Our route took us past Powell River (CYPW) Of the six participating pilots, three could see and described the Powell River Paper Mill's remarkable detail and three of us could see nothing that resembled their description.  A discussion ensued as to whether the Paper Mill scenery was a third party add-on and not part of PNW but we are pretty sure it was only FTX PNW active in the area.

I thought that perhaps I might have an incomplete installation of PNW so I un-installed the FTX PNW in FTX Central and then re-installed. No change.  I also did a full re-download of FTX PNW and re-installed and still no change. 

Here is a screen shot Mike took of the Powell River Paper Mill during our session.

CS_Powell_River.jpg&key=eb081641754b37a8

And here is a screen shot of the same area in my FTX PNW.

powellriverpapermilllocation.jpg

In researching this problem I found this post which has screen shot showing the Paper Mill and in the discussion that followed it was stated that the Paper Mill is part of FTX PNW.

Is the Powell River Paper Mill as depicted in Mike's screen shot part of FTX PNW?

If the answer is Yes, what do I need to do to get it properly installed in my FTX PNW.

I have Orbx PNW installed in P3Dv3.4 and P3DV4 each on it's own SSD.

Hi Jeff,

The Powell River mill is part of my PNW ferry system and is not Orbx scenery although it is intended for Orbx PNW. It's described in the Community Scenery forum here and on my blog linked in the sig line. I did this some time ago along with the Powell River ferry terminal; I'd like to update it sometime.

Ahhh Ha!   Mystery Solved.  Thanks for clearing that up. I had your PNW ferry system in my FSX installation but did not remember to get it installed in P3D.  I will do so forth with.  

AND

Thank you for your generous gifts to our community.

Installed and All is Correct

PRPMFixed.jpg

I think we can mark this one as resolved.

Archived