P3Dv4 and FSX:SE migration

slatimer

I have purchased a number of products through FS Pilot Shop and Orbxdirect and all of these are under my trainflightsim@shaw.ca account.

However, I have PNW and CRM on DVD.  This week I migrated from FSX Boxed to P3Dv$ and FSX:SE.  Now these two discs shut down on install as they cammot find the FSX directory.

If I supply proof of purchase, would you please add the latest version to my account for online install??

Thanks.

You should set your copy of FSX-SE up as FSX and then you can use those DVDs for FSX at least.

This topic will help you do that

Unfortunately, at the moment, there is no means to transfer your DVD licence to Orbx Direct,

which would allow you to install the same products to P3Dv4.

This facility was promised on 1st November 2016 but for a number of reasons it has not yet happened.

It is promised that it will, there will be a small fee but it will be much much less than buying a second copy,

so please don't do that and instead be patient for a little longer.

You should still be able to enjoy your products in FSX-SE. 

I too have asked the same question and got the same reply. Not good enough in my opinion, you have our money we only want our updates. not sure why we should have to pay anything at all. I am sure that I did the ffs upgrade offer

4 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

If you "did the ffs upgrade offer", you would have no need to post about DVD products.

Products that were on DVD and were not included in the "ffs upgrade offer" always attracted a fee.

Hell of an offer that ffs. :lol:

Archived