Hi,

I am looking to purchase and I have a few questions which are not answered on the sales site (as far as I can see)

1) Do I need FTX Global BASE for EU England etc... ?

2) Do I need FTX Global HD Trees for EU England or are the trees already replaced by the EU England scenery?

3) Do I need FTX Global Vector for EU England or is the vector info included in the EU England scenery?

I suppose the underlying question is, do I need anything other than EU England, to achieve the screenshots displayed on EU Englands sales page?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Answers;

1) No

2) No default replacement of trees with just EU England.You need the Trees Package.

3)Vector not included but you get a lot of vector in the EU England scenery,anyway.

I use the EU England package a lot and have added the rest of British Isles together with some of the ORBX airports and it is for me anyway more than adequate.

Well, you don't exactly need the trees. Those trees are optional, regardless which scenery you are using (default, orbx, non-orbx...).

While recommending to also get the trees, I just wanted to clarify,  that they are simply a matter of improved graphics for trees. They don't interfere with tree placement, as placement is the job of a scenery. Instead,  the orbx HD trees apply globally,  regardless the scenery. 

Archived