P3D v3.4 Scenery load order ? wrong with error messages on each load.

Hi Guru's out there, I need some help!!!

I have finally finished reloading P3D v3.4 onto my new computer (just as P3D v4 came out - always the way),  but the scenery order, Orbx order in particular,  just looks wrong to me (PDF scenery order attachment below).  P3D v3.4 is loaded onto its own dedicated and separate SSD, so is not on the same SSD as the OS or X-Plane 11.  And my computer details are in my signature below.

Also, each time I open P3D v3.4, I get the same 4 error messages during loading every time (PDF scenery errors that come up are on the other PDF attachment below).

Whilst P3D v3.4 runs okay, it just does not look right and I am sure the Orbx sceneries are not where they should be to get the best results.  I used FTX Central V3 to automatically load all the Orbx sceneries. But I have clearly done something wrong in the loading of the add-on software (and everything is genuine and registered).

Any help or ideas of how to fix it would be greatly appreciated, as I am not game to touch it myself in-case I make it worse.  I had hoped Orbx would fix itself automatically, but I don't think it has.

Thanks for any ideas or help.

Anthony

P3D v3.4 Scenery Library Order.pdf

P3D v3.4 Scenery Error Messages.pdf

Hello,

Please use the Insertion Point tool on the FTX Central settings page.

Place the FTX icon below the lowest of your addon scenery and the OLC icon below the FTX icon.

Don't forget to click on Save.

I assume that you also have Default terrain at 406.

Thanks for the help. It's been so long since doing a reload, knew l did something wrong, but couldn't work out how to fix it under the new FTX Central

Much apriated for nicks kind help.

Archived