A few P3Dv4 pics around SoCal pre FTX

lixfeldt

Waiting for FTX gives me some time to try out v4 with strong settings. I loaded v4 on my C:drive, a 960 PRO NVMe. So nice to load up in around 10 seconds;)

I have no problems changing aircraft or jumping to alternate airports without worrying about the .....:angry:

v1Ii3xZ.jpg

Qce5ACO.jpg

Vgq3shD.jpg

8gbVQ6Y.jpg

Liking the colors...maybe PTA not needed:o

d76J5FW.jpg

anthills at Mission Bay?
2uWGbMx.jpg

nRnpIov.jpg

KPSP...not bad but Oh to see JM's version :P

qh38lwZ.png

cP3NYiI.png

LOLfksK.png

Y7A1EIV.png
yna9fZR.png

One thing to note here is casting and receiving. Buildings, terrain and vegetation gave me flickers on the ground that didn't sit well with me. Once unchecked they went away. 

I set my 55 inch 4K at 30 Hz and in sim unlimited...ranging from 25 to 30 frames but is smoooth

Now when I get the ORBX jewels loaded....aaah:P

8 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Super!  Is that twin a default plane?  I don't recall it.  If not how did you install it?

Jack..its Milviz' Baron....was able to load it and it works OK. Installed from outside P3Dv4, then moved a couple folders into simobjects. Waiting on A2As installers. Is a work in progress but it will be worth it:unsure:

6 hours ago, Mark Abdey said:

Very nice shots. I like the lighting in these... even the default terrain doesn't look too ropy.

Agree Mark...the lighting and water in v4 has improved or I've been drinking too much "Tullamore Dew":wacko:

57 minutes ago, lixfeldt said:

Jack..its Milviz' Baron....was able to load it and it works OK. Installed from outside P3Dv4, then moved a couple folders into simobjects. Waiting on A2As installers. Is a work in progress but it will be worth it:unsure:

Thanks for that, I'm going to wait for the native installers, I'm too queasy doing it that way.

Archived