KPSP GA Ramp Parking

bbuckley

Recently purchased KPSP and running it in the FTX Global Mode.  I do NOT have SOCAL.  The GA Ramp Parking spots seem to be all messed up.  I use LittleNavMap to find a parking spot that I want to use.  But when I start there, most of them are in the trees or a hanger or building.  I've noticed some GA Ramp Parking issues at other airports but this one seems the worst.  Is there a fix I need to apply?

Thanks,

Bruce 

A4tVYAy.png

fURtklk.png

lPlkLz2.png

Hi Richard,

Top image is Parking 1 Ramp GA Small

Middle is Parking 12 Ramp GA Small

Bottom is a different but maybe related issue.  The taxiway signs for both taxiway E and W (on other side of airport) are displaced into almost the middle of the taxiway.

Mesh is 5m and all other settings are IAW the ORBX User Manual.  All my ORBX products are updated (FTX Global Base, Vector, openLC NA, PNW, NORCAL, KMRY & KPSP + freeware).  Love your products BTW.  

Thanks,

Bruce 

Thanks!  I should have posted specs. 

Here they are:

i7-4790K OC@4.5GHz, ASUS Z97 PRO-GAMER, GTX 970 4GB, 16GB DDR3 SDRAM, 2 x 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD
FSX boxed DX9 with Acceleration, WIN 10 64bit
Add-ons & Scenery: ASN, PE Client, FSXFlight, A2A 172R, Carenado PA-28A, Carenado Phenom 100, Aerosoft F14X, RealityXP GNS430, ORBX (FTX Global Base, Vector, openLC NA, PNW, NCA, KMRY, KPSP, freeware), LatinVFR KSNA & KSAN, Sim720 KCRQ, Turbulent L35 Big Bear City, REX4 TD w/SC, REX Worldwide Airports, and numerous AVSIM Freeware airports

Hey Richard,

My apologies to you and ORBX.  After continued troubleshooting I discovered a competing .bgl file for KPSP from a freeware download.  I know I should have checked that right away but it escaped me.  After disabling that file, all is good!

Thanks,

Bruce

Archived