FTX Global BASE Pack and openLC North America NOT working

I recently took advantage of the 47% off for ORBX this month.  I purchased the FTX Global Base pack, openLC North America, and openLC Europe.  After downloading I noticed my scenery was actually worse than before.  I was surprised because I heard so many great things about ORBX and soon after felt buyers remorse.  Around the cities most of the scenery is flat.  My system specs: Windows 7 (upgraded to 10) Premium 64 bit, Intel Core i7 processor 860, ATI Radeon HD 5770 1024MB, 1 TB Hard Drive, Memory 8GB DDR3.   Here are some screen shots after I downloaded and started FSX.  What can I do to fix this?  I don't want my $80 to be spent in vain.

ORBX FTX Seattle.jpg

ORBX KLAX.jpg

ORBX KDAL.jpg

Tried it again and I got the scenery to work.  However framerates are terrible.  Everything moves very slow.  Looks amazing!!  Good purchase.  FPS on the ground were between 7-8 fps, climbing 11-13 fps and at cruising 17 to 23 fps  I'd love to have higher fps on approach.  Any advice is appreciated.  Thanks.

Hello,

The best advice I can offer is to lower your scenery settings until the performance

reaches a level that you are happy with.

To achieve the best performance, realistically a 4 ghz CPU and 700 series+ graphics

card are required.

Archived