LDDU Dubrovnik - aircraft crashes while taxiing

Rongor

Hey there,

I absolutely love that LDDU airport scenery, makes me consider to travel there soon for vacations.

By chance, I discovered some apparent bug on the apron.

Whenever taxiing inside the southeastern stands, the aircraft crashes. There is no obstacle visible. This happened with static aircraft on and off.

Seems to depend on own size/wingspan also. With a Cessna 182 it happened more to the center of the marked region. Taxiing and even spawning with a DHC8 caused an aircraft crash even on the outer postions of that area. The stand with the 4 marking for example or spawning on "Parking 10 - Ramp GA", causes instant crashes with A DHC8.

Easily reproducable.

Thanks!

dea112319f504014a4e0fe6e9167b451.png

Not sure if there is some connection, but I also see a flickering in the most southeastern part of that area. Probably this is something different, since the crashes happen also outside of that flickering area.

453074da1e7f444ea8c0f35cd373d0ce.png

Only other addon scenery I am using in that area is FTX Global + EU openLc

Hi Rongor,

Must be a rogue object we forgot to disable crashes for somewhere, noted, thanks!

For the time being, just disable the crash option if you can - crash boxes are generally very inaccurate for most objects :)

Cheers

• 10 months later...
On 2017. 5. 29. at 11:30 PM, Rongor said:

Hey there,

I absolutely love that LDDU airport scenery, makes me consider to travel there soon for vacations.

By chance, I discovered some apparent bug on the apron.

Whenever taxiing inside the southeastern stands, the aircraft crashes. There is no obstacle visible. This happened with static aircraft on and off.

Seems to depend on own size/wingspan also. With a Cessna 182 it happened more to the center of the marked region. Taxiing and even spawning with a DHC8 caused an aircraft crash even on the outer postions of that area. The stand with the 4 marking for example or spawning on "Parking 10 - Ramp GA", causes instant crashes with A DHC8.

Easily reproducable.

Thanks!

dea112319f504014a4e0fe6e9167b451.png

I have same situation ..

Yes.. There is the place to happen crashing when airplane was taxing to there...

Maybe AFCAD issue? or hidden object..

I hope ORBX team check there about crashing 

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I just had the same issue. I tried some tests and I found that the aircraft only crashed between approximately stands 2 and 6.

Otherwise all others gates and stands are OK.

Is there any update that will be soon available since this issue was discovered 1 year ago ?

In the meantime, I hope too that developers will allow jetways moving like Bilbao.

Best regards

Archived