So I purchased more

Rongor

Yes, I did it. Even with P3Dv4 knocking on our doors, but in a good faith most Orbx stuff will run right from the start, I just purchased 3 more regions.

You guys at Orbx are certainly nice people, giving out everything on sale much too often. Thanks to the current sale I paid $87.36 AUD. When the payment process told me that I saved $77.49 AUD with this transactions, I almost felt like betraying you.

Your regions are so supreme, they feel so rich, real and colorful. I remember how I just couldn't believe they also include overhaul work on pretty much any airfields inside their boundaries, when I first came across one minor strip on my initial discovery tour across the first region I got from you. Even without sale, your sceneries and airfields are a bargain. And everything feels just good. Having started with FS3, I can only say I would never have believed that some day it could look the way you guys deliver it today. It is a dream come true and it is all I and probably many other guys always wanted to have.

Thanks to your choices, I am lucky to live in one of the regions you created, and I can say that being a pilot in real life and flying across my region in real life every few days, it is amazing how right you got it, how realistic it looks.

Besides all that, you are always kind and helpful towards your customers, who all seem to be your fans. Fans that you deserve for your work, your dedication and your never ending patience with our needs and ideas.

Thanks Orbx-guys!

So what, I just got even 6 more regions. Only regions I now don't have (yet) are Wales, England and Northern Ireland.

I have no idea when I will have the time to explore all these lands.

That is why I am feeling crazy and happy at the same time.

Thanks Orbx!

Archived