More new product shots please

marshkop

could you guys put some more screen shots of future products. esp PNW.  i fly your beutiful country alot since i bought your products a month ago (im also introuble with my wife for spending to much). The only thing your great country is missing is mountains. PNW PNW PNW :P;D:-*

Alex is correct. We are launching a brand new website this weekend, which has 384 new product shots in galleries, some of which have been contributed by our customers we're proud to say.

Also on the new site are videos, 3D tours and a brand new freeware page.

Won't be long now, I am on the home stretch with the site coding and design work.

Hi Marshkop,  sorry about the lack of mountains comparable to North America, not much we can do about that  ;D however if you hav'nt got a good Mesh installed like Holger's then the default mountains are nothing like Australia's real mountains. i.e. the Grampians in Western Victoria in default are just flat hills however with Holgers mesh you get more realistic muntains.

Our major mountain range is The Great Dividing Range which basically runs down all the Esatern states of Oz however nothing compares to the Rockies of course.

Our cousins in New Zealand on the other hand have excellent mountains mainly in the South Island which are well worth flying, again using a good mesh.

Canada is also great to fly in with all the very challenging bush fields and tundra available.

Cheers Dan

Archived