On Going problem

Gollum

I am trying once again to solve a problem that spoils my enjoyment of Flight Sim. In short,  when I take off or land in my DHC Beaver from ORCAS (KORS) some buildings / cars/ planes jerk into existence as I move towards them . My FPS are good ,and my scenery looks good.  I have tried turning all my FSX SE settings right down ; I have changed the LOD Radius , I have within FSX SE turned all `traffic` off , also in ORBX FTX within the settings for ORCAS I have turned off any setting that has to do with airport clutter and A1 planes , I have also tried deleting the Shaders . Libraries are also up to date .  I didn't think that any planes would now exist within ORCAS ,but they do and they jerk into existence as I fly towards them .  I have ASN 2016, REX4, VFX, FSPS,

Does anybody have any suggestions ??

Regards 

Your PC specs would be useful to see if you have what is required to run FSX with addons. Some particular sceneries are quite demanding and if used in conjunction with other addons like ASN could put  a strain on the system.

Not saying that is the case with you, but spec details would be a good point for us to look at what can be done to help.

Hi jjaycee 1  thank you for your response , I have a computer made by Chill blast which has been great.             All my FSX is on a separate 500GB SSD its a   

64Bit  GTX660TI  intel i5-370 0k,  CPU @ 340 GHz..,  RAM 16GB  .

Any advice will be appreciated

Regards 

Hi,

If you keep using FSX, your CPU and your graphic card are a bit weak for " ASN 2016, REX4, VFX, FSPS " all together. You need at least a 4GHz CPU or a card such as GTX 1060 or R9 Fury

Thank you Richard , 

When I get some money I am hoping to upgrade but until then I realise that I must live with what I have . So my plan was to turn everything down until the planes and others things stopped jerking into existence and then turn them back on one at a time until I found the culprit , which I did. Everything in KORS was turned off and all my settings in FSX were turned down to the minimum, until all I had was black squares on the ground where buildings should be , but I somehow I still had a few planes that exist somewhere within FSX that insist on jerking into life .  If I could find out where they live within FSX perhaps someone could advise me how to fix it .

Thanks again .

Archived