Library Insertion Point

sil3ntino

Hi everyone,

What's the Library Insertion Point order "suggested" by FTX Team, to select in the ftx central setting menu to install the products FTX entries and OpenLC entries?

And a last thing, the libraries must be installed before or after the products installation?

Thank You.

Hi everyone,

What's the Library Insertion Point order "suggested" by FTX Team, to select in the ftx central setting menu to install the products?

And a last thing, the libraries must be installed before or after the products installation?

Thank You.

FTX Central handled both the order and insert points for me.

Hi, thanks to all for reply.

I'm sorry if this question has been already asked before, but I'm new to this forum.

I want to try to explain it better, I have Base Pack, Vector and OpenLC europe...

In the ftx central settings menu there is the "Library Insertion Point" section with ftx and openlc entries "should be inserted below"  option with a drop down menu with all default p3d scenery from scenery.cfg

like this...

Addon scenery

Bathymetry

0002 Base

0001 Base

0000 Base

Default Terrain

Default scenery

P3DScenery

So I'm asking, below what p3d scenery entries I have to install the ftx pack??

Below Addon scenery entry for example? Or Default Scenery or what else?

Thank you again.

settings.JPG

Hi Marco, welcome to the forums,

Try this,

Ensure all of your 3rd party addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in FTX Central 3 Insertion points, move "FTX entries should be inserted below"  just below your last 3rd party addon.

Then move the "openLC entries should be inserted below"  just below your FTX entries. and click "Save".

Cheers

Doug

Archived