Very Annoyed! FTX England not working

conradcollinson

Hello All, 

I recently purchase Orbx EGHI and orbx England... EGHI works amazingly looks amazing performance is amazing everything is fine. However... Orbx England has not made an appearance. It doesn't appear in my scenery library and there is no visual difference to my surrounding terrain at all other than an unbelievable amount of blurriness.

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction and offer some help as this is frankly ruined my sim... 

I managed to get some screenshots of the terrain... The blurries have been a lot worse in the past few hours but this gives you an idea of the issue and shows orbx England is not present. 

My Order Numbers are 

EU england 58e61b91afd63.

EGHI 58e2a55dd6bb3

2017-04-06_16h14_09.jpg

2017-04-06_16h10_49.jpg

2017-04-06_16h11_41.jpg

2017-04-06_16h22_01.jpg

Hi,

I guess you tweaked anything wrong with your FSX. First, I suggest you to delete your current fsx.cfg and let it build a new one.

Second, flying with a jet into FSX makes landscapes blurry a lot as it is unable to provide data as fast as needed. A FTX region region is mainly dedicated to fly slow low. What is your specs ?

45 minutes ago, Richard Bui said:

Hi,

I guess you tweaked anything wrong with your FSX. First, I suggest you to delete your current fsx.cfg and let it build a new one.

Second, flying with a jet into FSX makes landscapes blurry a lot as it is unable to provide data as fast as needed. A FTX region region is mainly dedicated to fly slow low. What is your specs ?

Ok thanks i will try that... And yes i understand, i went for a flight from EGHI to EGPH in the Q400 and the blurries werent as bad. However once i had left the england region , even the default texutures were blurry, More blurry than the ORBX stuff... Very strange...

I dont have a powerful rig by any means. Its just a standard out the box PC not ideal for simming but i have never had trouble before with performance. 

Thanks for your reply i will try the deleting the cfg and get back to you .

Regards

2 hours ago, Richard Bui said:

Hi,

Ok so i deleted the cfg and it bought a few weird problems. Every time i loaded a flight it would go to full screen mode and when i tried to swap between windows i would get a fatal error.

I put the old cfg back in and the problem went but still have blurries...

This is going to take a while i feel 

9 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

This topic seems to be about your not being able to install FTX England, yet in this topic

you appear to be saying that you have.

Which is the case please and do you need this topic any more?

FTX England is now installed but i am still getting major problems with blurry textures. I have a new post on it. 

The FTX england Textures are fine for about 5 mins then they become blurry. Even once i have exited the Region the default textures are very blurry. 

The new post is here http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/133102-blurries-with-eu-england/#comment-1182406

Archived