KSAN - FSX Default buildings

Markito

Dear all,

I have just downloaded and installed the KSAN scenery and I think I might have default FSX buildings with the ones in the ORBX scenery. Are there any files which need to be deactivated and/or deleted after installation. If so, I'd like to know which ones. I apologize in advance for eventually asking a question that may already have been replied to. However, I was not able to find any topic regarding this issue.

Another issue is the following. I placed my aircraft at gate 12 and apparently it is not aligned with the taxiway line (see attached file). Could these issues perhaps be linked to one another?

Thanks a lot in advance for help and support.

Kind regards,

Marco

(Transaction ID: 58e4f14e89ac6)KSAN_Gate12.jpg

14 minutes ago, Markito said:

Dear all,

I have just downloaded and installed the KSAN scenery and I think I might have default FSX buildings with the ones in the ORBX scenery. Are there any files which need to be deactivated and/or deleted after installation. If so, I'd like to know which ones. I apologize in advance for eventually asking a question that may already have been replied to. However, I was not able to find any topic regarding this issue.

Another issue is the following. I placed my aircraft at gate 12 and apparently it is not aligned with the taxiway line (see attached file). Could these issues perhaps be linked to one another?

Thanks a lot in advance for help and support.

Kind regards,

Marco

(Transaction ID: 58e4f14e89ac6)

Hi, set the compatibility mode to SCA in the CP.

Hi Matteo,

Thanks for your reply. When setting CP to SCA compatibility an error on FTX Central occured and I was aksed to send the ftxc3 (please find attached). I started again FTX Central and changes did not take place and error occurred again.

Regards,

Marco

ftxc3.log

I think I figured it out. I turned the BR2_KSAN.BGL file in MyTraffic to BR2_KSAN.OFF and default buidlings disappeared. Could also select SAC compatibility in FTX Central.

Thanks.

Regards,

Marco

9 minutes ago, Markito said:

I think I figured it out. I turned the BR2_KSAN.BGL file in MyTraffic to BR2_KSAN.OFF and default buidlings disappeared. Could also select SAC compatibility in FTX Central.

Thanks.

Regards,

Marco

ok, i'm glad you have resolved.

Cheers, Matteo

Archived