hello, ok  i figured out how to use a forum, so at this point im learning as i go, here is my issue, i have installed p3d v3 and everything is good, i installed ftx global base pack, open lc, vector,  lights configurator, i try to dl the orbx librairies but always fails for what ever reason, i then installed in north america, northern rockies, pacific northwest, cac8, cej4, cen4, ai traffic, and the lancair plane, what seems to work when i load up p3d are trees, lancair, and the rest goes to default scenery it seems, in windows explorer i see the orbx folder in the main p3d folder, in the sim i only see the default sceneries no orbx products at all, except when i chage the wheather it does give me a bunch of orbx weather options, none of the airports seem to load up, perhaps i need to move something i have zero idea what i can do from here. Please help with this issue, im not that great with computers so be gentle. :)

Rob

i should add wether it means anything or not, i use flyinside with oculus rift, which works amazingly. Just want the orbx graphics and feel now.

Hi, 

You will need to get the Orbx Libraries installed...then everything else should fall into place. So, do a manual download from the below link, then open FTXC3 and select them, and click on the orange "installation options" and select "Install from my manually downloaded .zip". but first click on the "Clear Temp" button in FTXC3 settings.

https://orbxdirect.com/support

Cheers

Archived