Updating FTX Global Vector fail

StevenD

Hi Steven, Welcome to the forums,

Please,  Unselect the multi thread download option in FTXC3 settngs.

Click on the "Clear Temp" button under the FTXC3 settings, click "Save" and try again.

Alternately, you can ( a download manager works well for this option)

sign in to your Orbx Direct account on the web page, and click on the account button top of page, then find and click on the Vector product info, and in the bottom line small print there is a manual download option, down load it and save it in a named folder, then open FTXC3 and select Vector, and click on the orange "installation options" and select "Install from my manually downloaded .zip".

Cheers

1 hour ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi Steven, Welcome to the forums,

Please,  Unselect the multi thread download option in FTXC3 settngs.

Click on the "Clear Temp" button under the FTXC3 settings, click "Save" and try again.

Alternately, you can ( a download manager works well for this option)

sign in to your Orbx Direct account on the web page, and click on the account button top of page, then find and click on the Vector product info, and in the bottom line small print there is a manual download option, down load it and save it in a named folder, then open FTXC3 and select Vector, and click on the orange "installation options" and select "Install from my manually downloaded .zip".

Cheers

Multi-thread was never selected. Cleared the temp and tried again and it failed again.

Went to ORBX website and attempted to download the manual file and it also failed to download.

I give up for now. Been waiting 6 hours to fly today because I've been trying to download this update when all it does it fail.

Archived