KLAS with ORBX Southern Calif. has mountains on runway

Murf

I have just installed ORBX Southern California and I now have bad layers (mountains or hills) at the airport KLAS.   I just uninstalled KLAS from DreamTeam and still have the issue.   Also, half of the planes are 40' off the ground as well.

Newbie here, so be gentle. 

Thanks, 

Murf.

6 minutes ago, Richard Lincoln said:

I'll try this option, looks like it works.

attached two photos of klas

No, have not reinstalled any software, was hoping the ORBX was fixable or adjustable

thx

Make sure the KLAS airport is above the Orbx scenery in the scenery library. Also, might want to try reconfiguring AEC (airport elevation correction) in Vector for KLAS. Lastly, make sure you run the latest libraries. One of those will most likely fix your issue.

Hi there,

this type of issue typically happens if another add-on for that airport uses a different reference altitude but has higher display priority than our version. If you don't know which add-on that might be run a Windows Explorer search of your entire flightsim folder tree for all .bgl files that include the airport's ICAO as part of their names -- e.g., search term *KLAS*.bgl -- and post a list or screenshot of the results with full file names and folder paths.

Cheers, Holger

Archived