Strange patterns

p944s2

Hi

Basically I am getting very strange patterns appearing in the desert area's in the south of north America (Arizona, New Mexico etc.). They are different colours, stripes, different shades of blue in water etc. Many of them change as I fly past, some revert to the actual scenery, others change to different patterns etc.

I am flying from KPHX to CYYZ, using Flightbeam and FlyTampa airports respectively. I have installed FS Global 2010 and FTX Global Base, FTX Global Vector and FTX OpenLC North America/Alaska/Canada. I have no photo scenery or any other mesh of any kind. I have not noticed any such problems anywhere else like this, in Europe, Asia, further north etc, and I have been using the same set up for nearly a year now.

I have uninstalled and re-installed the openLC and yet no difference. Having enjoyed such excellent quality from your products I am confused as to what could be causing this? I have tried changing different FSX scenery settings but still get the same result. I have no problems with slow loading textures, I get very smooth flights with no stuttering etc.

Many thanks

Richard

Image 01.JPG

Image 02.JPG

Image 03.JPG

Image 04.JPG

I, too, have this same problem only mine is much worse than p944s2's.  I have strange textures everywhere I go.  This just started 4 or 5 months ago.  I have tried all of the remedies that I have found in this forum.  I have replaced my texture.cfg file with the ORBX original, I have reset my scenery.cfg file using SCE and performed a forced migration and nothing has worked.  Until just the other day my Southern Alaska region seemed to be OK but then it started screwing up too.  Some days the problem is worse than others, some days certain regions are worse than others.  I am thinking that I need to reinstall something but don't know what.  Vector, Open LC, Base or some region. I am not real crazy about reinstalling all my ORBX stuff or my FSX. II don't know if it matters or not but I am using FSX-SE. I have removed my old boxed version of FSX.  I switched to FSX-SE about two years ago but this texture problem has only been going on for a few months. 

2017-1-22_0-21-6-696.jpg

Archived