never wanted to fly hang glider before FTX :(

gwolb

I found it on Avsim, its great, has very nice VC and is a blast to fly over FTX's amazing scenery.  Not sure of the name of the file, but look in the FSX aircraft libary.  Mango had a pic of this several weeks ago, and Iam glad I found it.

Yet me think, I was way north of Melbourne, and at the very edge of the FTX land, just to see what a difference it is.  Not sure of the exact location, there was not even an airport within 50 miles of where I was at.  I think it was when I was looking for those dang kangaroo's that everyone is looking for! :)  Think I saved that flight will look tonight when I get home from work.

Sorry for not having better directions, lose all track of time, location, when flying in FTX Land. 

Yet me think, I was way north of Melbourne, and at the very edge of the FTX land, just to see what a difference it is.  Not sure of the exact location, there was not even an airport within 50 miles of where I was at.  I think it was when I was looking for those dang kangaroo's that everyone is looking for! :)  Think I saved that flight will look tonight when I get home from work.

Sorry for not having better directions, lose all track of time, location, when flying in FTX Land. 

That would be great if you could, many thanks.

Was having so much fun I did save that flight.  Following is right over the ridge in the pic:  this is just south of airport: YLEC, and north/north/east of YPAG.  Latitude: S31° 36.31' Longitude: E138° 36.94' heading 17.  Very fun area for glider/sailplanes.  :o

your welcome, and this is a great area for hang gliding/soaring.  Flew around here for almost 2 hours this morning before work.  Nice way to start of day.  Starting to realy love flying gliders now.  I have flown them more since FTX came out that I have since I got MSFS back in the realy old days! LOVE FTX!!!

Archived