ESSA - Taxiway lights missing or only visible in a distance

antrillion

Using Prepar3d v3.4 Hotfix 2, and the taxiway lights are behaving quite weird.  The blue lights are all gone, and the green ones seem to only be visible in a distance. Once you get closer they disappear.  Also if you get a camera really close to the ground, more lights seem to appear.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling ESSA only, deactivating all other custom scenery, having only ESSA and the ORBX libs at the top of the scenery list, and tried a bunch of different display settings, but nothing seems to quite do the trick.  When I switched of HDR lighting, the redraw of various objects were very slow, and for a moment all the green lights showed up, until the texture for the taxiway was drawn, then they disappeared. 

I've attached a couple of screenshots of this.  Would really appreciate any help.

2017-2-27_17-17-15-763.png

2017-2-27_17-12-21-213.png

2017-2-27_17-12-10-799.png

Nevermind, it turns out I had missed selecting the correct option in the configuration to "FTX Global P3D 3.4.9 and newer". After doing that things work as they should. (And I also realized there are not supposed to be any blue lights on the sides of the taxiways). So problem resolved I guess. :)

Archived