AU BLUE FREEWARE - almost here! Some YLIL snaps ...

The good news is that the final build for the AU BLUE Freeware Airfields is now done and we're going to give it a final test before uploading to the servers tonight.

Here's some happy snaps from YLIL Lilydale I've just taken, showing the lighting systems and AI traffic now in place. Clouds are by REX.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Unreal!!!  Thanks heaps to the team.  Especially Mark Lee, but I’m sure it has been a team of many people to bring this together. :)

Remember the old days when each individual airport had to be downloaded separately, with generic texture sets?  We've come a long way!

Thanks again,

Matt.

Guest Tapey

The one thing that impresses me most about ftx is the night lighting. Or should i say the absence of it. No 'Neon' roads or one farm house per hetacre. The above screen shots show this beautifully.

Like good Jazz. Sometimes its what you leave out that makes so cool.

RonT

The one thing that impresses me most about ftx is the night lighting. Or should i say the absence of it. No 'Neon' roads or one farm house per hetacre. The above screen shots show this beautifully.

Like good Jazz. Sometimes its what you leave out that makes so cool.

RonT

I agree, and if youve ever flown across this continent you will fully appreciate just how sparse and spread out everything is. This a massive massive country and i know having moved here from little NZ 7 years ago.

Archived