Installing FSX-SE

Hi guys. Trying here first and not Steam as I think our dear old friend Nick, sorry about the old Nick can help me out here. Had some trouble with Steam and I think it was to do with the bootstrap thing. Anyway to cut a long story short I uninstalled Steam and reinstalled it along with my games. All ok now. Now I have FSX-SE installed on a separate SSD drive from Steam, which did not get deleted when I uninstalled Steam, that is still there on the drive but not in Steam. How can I reinstall it in Steam. Do I just install it normally and I think I will some how have to tell it not to over right some of the files or what. Hope I've explained it right. Thanks for any help. Derek.

Ok will try that later at the momment think just found out my D drive where I all so put some of my steam games and it's my biggest one is playing up. Just tried to put a game there and it started playing up like the trouble I've just had where you try to put it on that drive but the download speed drops to nearly nothing. It's not the Internet as it was checked and all ok. I will have to check the drive. Thanks for your help Nick will let you know how I get on. Derek.

Archived