Fresh Install of ORBX

Hi 

I have a pristine fresh shiny install of  P3Dv 3.4. Central 3 is correctly showing all my 100 or so ORBX products as uninstalled. Thankfully, over time, I have manually downloaded new zips for all these from ORBX direct. So I don't mess things up is there a correct way or order to reinstall? I would think Global followed by regions followed by airports. Is this correct and are there any pitfalls to avoid with Central 3 or do I just hit install select the zip and go for it? I don't use Vector. 

Many Thanks

Cheers

simdown42 

Your own sequence suggestion is correct regarding installing FTX addons. I assume you have segregated each download into a recognisable folder by naming it according to it's title rather than just having a collection of gobbledygook zip file names and hoping Central will find the respective zip files and install them? I am sure you have but just wanted to check:) Assuming you have uniquely identified each download then Central should do the installation as described by you i.e. hit "install from copy" point to the zip(s) and go.

Archived