Can boxed products be update?

jalmond

I just re-installed all my Orbx addons on a new, more powerful computer. In course of the last few years I had purchased several boxed addons, which would need some update now. Nick, your note about a possible download of the DVD products is promising, but how does it work? My boxed products do not have a product key. I only have the order confirmations or possibly invoices of the shops who sold those boxes. Any help is highly appreciated.

Felix

You should first refer to this page which links to several updates available still for DVD products.

The previous system of "cross grading" DVD products to download products required only proof of purchase

and a small administration fee.

I would imagine that something similar will be put in place and that you will be able to take advantage of it.

Thank you, Nick. I had checked that website already, but most of my boxed addons are not present there. I look forward to such solution you mentioned. Virtual flying in Orbx scenery has become an indispensable part of my flight simulator world!

Regards,

Felix

Archived