Uninstall ORBX OpenLC Europe-FTX Central 3

TDog

I need to uninstall OpenLC Europe from my computer.  I have the latest version of FTX Central 3.  I have found some posts about uninstalling FTX regions but they all refer to older versions of FTX Central and don't seem to match up with my files and directories.  I am also using FSX-SE.  Are there instructions for uninstalling OpenLC Europe with FTX Central 3 and FSX-SE?  Should I just hunt down every file and directory that refers to EU?  Please help, Thanks

Thanks for the come back. I have seen that uninstall button. My problem is that my FTX Central shows Europe as a region, but when I click on it nothing shows up in the right panel.  I am going to have to do it manually and then I will try to reinstall.

Open LC products are all Global products and therefore show up

in the right hand window when the Global category is selected on the left.

It would be simpler to just disable the scenery library entries, unless you wish

to dispose of it permanently.

If this is the case, click on uninstall, as previously suggested.

I have decided for now not to uninstall Europe.  In the last few days have have made flights in all my ORBX regions and Europe is the only one that is not popping up weird texture and water blocks all over the place.  I think that maybe since Europe is not accessible in FTX Central 3 that it may not be ORBX scenery at all or a global base version of it.  It does look pretty good, the only anomalies I have notice is that sometimes rivers and roads will run up on the side of adjacent cliffs and hills.  Also there are buildings in hilly and mountainous areas that appear to be just stuck on there and are not level and realistic looking.  Through various forums, including this one, I believe the texture problem I am having is related to my terrain.cfg file being corrupt.  I am going to start a new thread on that topic.

Archived