Where are all the Roo's?

dreddhk

Bit tongue in cheek this, but, as has been pointed out to me else where. I've spotted dolphins and birds, both the bigger predatory birds and the "swarms" (or flocks if you prefer) of little birds, but I was wondering if there's any Roo's and other indiginous wildlife lurking anywhere. Just a simpole there is or there isn't will do .. I'm quite happy to go looking, but so far, no Roo's!  ;)

If its anything like real life, you'll probably find hoards of roos around puckapunyal area.  Unless they are all in woolworths meat trays by now.  :P

I'd go check myself, but my 9 month old daughter pulled my joystick off the desk and broke it today.  Spewing.  I was looking forward to more FTXploring...

Hope it wasn't anything too pricey there Divad! If you need a cheap alternative in the meantime, I have been using a cheap Playstation style gamepad with the analog sticks, they work suprisingly well and mine includes the 'rumble'. When you're not using it, throw it in a draw or hang it on a hook on the wall.. Worth a thought!

Archived