Scenery Library order

blackbird971

Hello,

I've installed a new scenery which I started to encounter some elevation problems (probably related to FTX vector). So that got me to look into my scenery library and I found that their where some things/entries that might be missing but I'm not 100% sure. Can anyone (staff member preferably) confirm if there is indeed a reason to worry or not and as to how I could fix this if there is indeed a problem.

Scenery I've just installed was the brand new Aerosoft EGCC.

PS: I've installed FTX Global, Vector, OpenLC Europe, FTX England and Norway a few weeks ago and all seemed fine. (via FTX Central v3)

Cheers,
Brandon

94pakIx.png

44 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Hi Brandon,

I can not see your screenshot. See the figure below how to copy a great link to be exposed here:

ImgurBBcode.jpg

Cheers,

Voyager

That is how I did it so that you guys could see, I don't know why you can't see it. I will try again.

23 minutes ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi Brandon

I can't see enough of your library either or your Vector entries, but have you run the Vector AEC tool? This is required every time you add scenery.

Cheers

Doug

What you see is all that I have in terms of my ORBX Library, every thing else is other sceneries from other developers. is my Vector entries missing ?

26 minutes ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi Brandon

I can't see enough of your library either or your Vector entries, but have you run the Vector AEC tool? This is required every time you add scenery.

Cheers

Doug

Oh and yes I did run the AEC tool after install like I always do

4 minutes ago, blackbird971 said:

What you see is all that I have in terms of my ORBX Library, every thing else is other sceneries from other developers. is my Vector entries missing ?

I can't see any Vector entries in your picture, but they should be lower in your library than what you show....

Archived