Groundtexture on water

Kjelleman

Hello.

I have Prepar 3d v.3.4 and many ORBX products as FTX Global, FTX EU Europe LC, FTX EU Norway. Now i have problem with some texture. I have groundtexture on some oceans, as Baltic sea. I can see land on water outside  Estonia and Germany coast..What's wrong?

Kjelleman

I understand now. So now cut and paste your scenery.cfg file and put it on your desktop to keep as a backup, now move everything in your scenery library back to where it is supposed to be with your scenery config editor and restart your sim to let it rebuild a new scenery.cfg. Then close your sim and open FTXC3 and make sure your FTX insertion point is in the correct location.

9 minutes ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Sorry, disregard that, just save a copy of your scenery.cfg file, then delete it from your ProgramData\LockheedMartin folder. Then start your sim and let it build a new one 

Does P3D do that? I thought that only worked with the p3d.cfg.

Is this proper order i scenery cfg. From top:

• Members
  • 01.png
  • 75 posts

Posted Today, 09:34 PM

1.Addon scenery 

2.UTX

3.FTX scenery (Norway, airports)

4.Orbx Open LC

5.Orbx Vector

6.Default scenery

7. Default Base

8.Orbx Vector AEC

9 Default scenery

10.Default Terrain

Kjelleman

On 1/9/2017 at 2:56 PM, KVSandleben said:

Does P3D do that? I thought that only worked with the p3d.cfg.

So I can confirm that yes, I deleted all of the scenery.cfg files from ProgramData\Lockheed Martin folder and yes, P3dv3 does rebuild a new scenery.cfg file, it is just the default, but then all I had to do was run FTXC3 which added all the FTX entries then reset the insertion points and all is good. Then just use the scenery config editor and point it to any addons and presto....done. :)  

Archived