How do you tell if Object Flow is Working?

BrettT

Hi,

I am working with a new install and P3d 3.4.  I have been flying around AYKO as part of AYPY looking for the smaller bush strips.  I have found them in the past without difficulty.  I am not certain if it is due to the new perspective that I am having difficulty with VR or if they are just not there.  In reading some posts I did add a manual entry into my dll.xml for object flow as none existed beforehand.  Note- AYKO looks normal with the people, scenery, etc.  Any insight is appreciated. 

Kind Regards,

Brett

Hi Brett, 

Look for a bright yellow windsock at AYKO, and windsocks at AYPY, if those are present you have objectflow running correctly 

Follow the dirt track south from AYKO and when you get to some grassy valleys look to your right and you should see a cluster of about 8 strips (there is also a strip on the grassy plain, and another further south), use the included google kml to track them down 

Cheers, Tim 

Thanks Tim!

Color my stupid.  I was paying more attention to my failing memory that to that instrument that spins slowly as my aircraft changes direction.  I was looking in the complete wrong area.  And to think I though Tapini was steep in the Vive.  The little strip I landed on today seemed almost vertical!

11 hours ago, BrettT said:

Thanks Tim!

Color my stupid.  I was paying more attention to my failing memory that to that instrument that spins slowly as my aircraft changes direction.  I was looking in the complete wrong area.  And to think I though Tapini was steep in the Vive.  The little strip I landed on today seemed almost vertical!

Haha that sounds like Timkenumo 

Archived