WARNING - Scenery-config mess

Jens Peter

Noble Simmers

If you encounter scenery problems after opening FTX Central 3, pls check your scenery config file, it might have been generatede in a wrong priority order (Mesh etc om top, scenery lowest p.) Only solution (for me) was to manual edit it.

Take Care

JP

Rather than a 'drive by shooting' post, it would have been more useful to provide some details.

What mesh are you using?  Is it FS Global by pilots?  Did it have the ORBX installer? 

What solution did you find?  Where did you place the mesh in your scenery library?  Maybe a screenshot?

Thanks

Hello, this was a very buisy mans trying to help Fellow simmers on track...Sorry for that.

I dont have the problem anymore, but had to edit aprx. 130 lines in the FSX FS config file. to restore.

I noticed this problem after updating  FTX Central on a "clean sceney.config" (only FTX products) and very heavely LC problems ocured. I have all the bells and whistles, FS Global/Pilots + FTX Global (not using Vector for the time being) otherwise NA-EU+AU regions and a lots of airports. 

Archived