LDDU Dubrovnik

banjoman1960

19 hours ago, Misha Cajic said:

Hi Ralf,

Is it possible that you have any add on AI traffic programs that might have a conflicting APX file for LDDU?

Cheers

HI Misha,

no addon AI traffic programs.and no other for this............

when i load to the airport it is mess up,when i reload scenery,all ok................

sim is p3dv3........on W7

thank´s

Ralf

1 hour ago, Misha Cajic said:

Hi Ralf,

Does the problem go away if you disable all four VECTOR marked entries manually in your scenery library?

Also make sure your mesh resolution is set to 5m

Cheers

Misha,mesh resolution is set to 5m,and disable  VECTOR marked entries it load right............

Hi Ralf,

It might be a good idea to try reinstalling LDDU. Uninstall the product through it's product page on FTX Central V3, check in the sim that it is fully uninstalled without issues, then install it again, also through FTXCv3

Let me know what happens

maybee the eulc update will help?

but if i try this it stops and download speed is very slow .i get only error........deinstall does not work,the files stay but v3 show not installed,

new install the same error......so wat to do?

if i have to remove this files manual,v3 makes no scence.......

On 14.12.2016 at 6:23 PM, Misha Cajic said:

Hi Ralf,

It might be a good idea to try reinstalling LDDU. Uninstall the product through it's product page on FTX Central V3, check in the sim that it is fully uninstalled without issues, then install it again, also through FTXCv3

Let me know what happens

HI Misha,

LDDU is fresh installed,EULC is updated now,i run the tool after all.............still the same error,when i reload it is ok.......

1 hour ago, Misha Cajic said:

Everything seems to be in its place there. One more important file to check for, please browse to your P3D/Scenery/World/Scenery folder and check that the file named ORBX_LDDU_APX_ALT.bgl is present.

Thank you for your patience!

Cheers

Thank´s for look at this.......

it is there see pic.1.JPG

Hi Ralf,

Definitely must have a conflicting APX somewhere in your installation in this case then. Can you make a search of 'LDDU' in your entire P3D folder and post up the results here? Then I'll take a look at any files that I don't recognize.

Cheers

54 minutes ago, Misha Cajic said:

Hi Ralf,

Definitely must have a conflicting APX somewhere in your installation in this case then. Can you make a search of 'LDDU' in your entire P3D folder and post up the results here? Then I'll take a look at any files that I don't recognize.

Cheers

here it is

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG

Hi Ralf,

Could you please try adding .OFF  to the end of ABP_LDDU (the 2nd file from the top in your first shot) to deactivate it? It looks like it's a file in the vector folder that's still active, so that might be causing some problems. If you are unable to do that, just back up the file somewhere then delete it from the folder.

Let me know if that makes any difference.

Cheers

16 hours ago, Misha Cajic said:

Hi Ralf,

Could you please try adding .OFF  to the end of ABP_LDDU (the 2nd file from the top in your first shot) to deactivate it? It looks like it's a file in the vector folder that's still active, so that might be causing some problems. If you are unable to do that, just back up the file somewhere then delete it from the folder.

Let me know if that makes any difference.

Cheers

Hi Misha,

look´s good,first load ok,i will try a few Days,because sometimes it was ok.......so i test...............

so wait a few days,ok?

Thank You !!!

Ralf

ps:maybee we met again at DTP ,for onlineflying,remember.......we do some flights with the OZX Guys,was a nice time:)

On 19.12.2016 at 7:32 PM, Misha Cajic said:

Hi Ralf,

Sounds like good news, I will wait for your report in a few days :)

Hopefully we can catch each other sometime!

Hi Misha,

bad news,today i start at lddu,problem is back.........central was not on,and nothing change:(

51 minutes ago, Misha Cajic said:

Hi Ralf,

I'm sorry, I'm completely out of ideas. There's nothing else I can think of apart from what I've suggested to fix your problem, I'll ask some other devs what might be up.

Cheers

Hi Micha,

i have updated to the last p3d hotfix yesterday,and after some trouble  orbx all up to date .i want not tell before i am sure,but after all............at moment it work.......fingers crossed........

have a nice Christmas,

cheers Ralf

On 25.12.2016 at 1:27 PM, Misha Cajic said:

Hi Ralf,

I'm sorry, I'm completely out of ideas. There's nothing else I can think of apart from what I've suggested to fix your problem, I'll ask some other devs what might be up.

Cheers

Hi Micha,

it work since my last post,so resolved:)

Thank´s for your support!

cheers

Ralf

Archived