FTX airport sceneries broken

Naheo

Hi!

I realized today that all my Orbx airport sceneries are "corrupted". My sceneries for ENNK, ENJA and CAC8 are totally flat and display no buildings nor trees.

Cars and lights that should sit on the ground are floating in the air. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the sceneries, deactivate and reactivate the scenery...still the same problem.

When the Orbx scenery is deactivated I get the stock airport of FSX with hills, trees... but as soon as I reactivate the scenery everything is flatted out, and just display the static aircrafts and some items (luggage carrier, people, cars...). :(

Any idea what is the problem and how to solve this?

Thanks in advance.

Naheo

ennk.jpg

I've looked into the scenery.cfg and see no entries for Orbx scenery even though i see the entries within the Fsx scenery tool. Is that normal? 

Ftx central 3 still displays the add ons as installed and up to date. 

For what i sensed ,i guess the FTX flattens the scenery first, and then fills the void with the new scenery (mesh+landclass...). Then Orbx libraries populates the area with objects. It seems that the second step is missing or not working. Any thoughts someone?

If FTX Central can see the scenery entries in the simulator scenery library,

then you are probably looking at the wrong scenery.cfg file.

You will find your scenery.cfg file in C:\Programdata\Microsoft\FSX.

If you wish to attach a copy to a post,  we can take a look at it and see what might be wrong with it.

Here you have two similar cases from earlier where problem was solved by running objectflow manually:

to manually activate Objectflow go to ...\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery and double clicking ModuleInstaller.exe

Also one who was bothered with a Prepar3D.exe file in a folder. Just click the attached links to the forum threads.

Archived