Floating buildings at Nice (LFMN). Scenery Library Order?

Hi,

I have JustSim Nice and Free Mesh installed as well as ORBX Global Europe and Vector. I think its a scenery library order problem because the building look as if they are positioned on invisible land. I was just wondering where things should be placed in the scenery library.

Many thanks,

Kian

All add on scenery, no matter the source should be placed above all FTX entries. Location of free mesh really does not matter.  As for Vector, run the AEC tool. It will take several minutes. Be sure to click the Apply button after the scan is completed. If you still have problems with Nice, use Vector for individual placement. I think it is LFMN. If you find the airport in the disabled list, click to enable, of vice versa if it is in the enabled list. Then, again click apply before exit. 

Let me point out that I checked my Vector program and LFMN does not appear in either Enable of Disable lists.

Sherm

Thank you, stupidly I forgot to take a screenshot but its not the airfield its self. Its the area around which makes me think its a mesh problem as on flat areas its fine but on the cliffs elevated areas the buildings look like they are in the right place for the terrain but too high I have ran vector with no success.

It works fine, but the installation order has to be exact, especially with the Patch on top of all the others. btw, as I understand it, it really makes no difference where mesh appears in the scenery library. FSX is coded to pick and use mesh with the best LOD factor.

Sherm

Archived