FTX Global EU Airport Pack

Daniel Leinad

Hello,

I have a look on an other forum on how to make order in the FSX scenery library with ORBX FTX products and FTX Central. Even that, some errors appears in some locations like you can see in the screenshots attached.

In the first print, approaching LSZR the landscape is in the water. The second at ESNQ Kiruna you can see the control tower on the apron like the 3d one in LSPN Triengen. The 4th shows the apron of LSZR with 2 contro towers.

Somebody can explain and also help me? It's possible to reinstall the scenery?

Thanks a lot and Kind Regards.

Daniel

Approaching LSZR with landscape in the water.jpg

ESNQ Kiruna with control tower on the apron.jpg

LSPN Triengen with control tower on the parking.jpg

LSZR Altenrhein with 2 control towers.jpg

Ciao, non c'é nessun entry location dato che FTX lo installa automaticamente. Ho seguito tutte le istruzioni per il scenery config FSX con ORBX e anche fatto il punto di contatto. La control tower é lo stesso modello utilizzato da Rex Worldwide Airports HD!

Thank you for your answer.

The beggining of this post is all in English, I only answered in Italian to an italian member. I don't have others scenery installed there: those airports were all FSX defaults airports before I install FTX Freeware EU Airports pack. I think the conflict could come from Rex Worldwide Airports HD installed, because the control towers that appears in ORBX sceneries are the same as this program install ! I have tried to uninstall Rex program but all the buldings are always present after that.

Do you have Vector installed? if so, unticking the Frozen Water will resolve the problem of trees and houses in the water at LSZR.

I've also seen a couple of other posts where the REX Worldwide Airports seems to be causing a few problems, so it may be that this is causing the issues with two control towers etc.

Jack

Hi Daniel Leinad,

I assume you have a traffic manager like me, in this case, MyTrafficProfessional6 (MT6).

Whatever the manager, I'm going to report to MT6.

You need to create a backup sub-folder there in the MT6 directory, and move those ".bgl" files that are conflicting with scenery.

See the figures and infographics below.

00 DanielLeinadHowFixMT6OK .jpg

00 DanielLeinadBkpFolder .jpg

00 DanielLeinadLSZR2TOWER .jpg

00 DanielLeinadESNQOK .jpg

===========================================================================

00 DanielLeinadLSZROK .jpg

As for LSZR is flooded, you need to go in this folder here "?:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_VECTOR",  and trigger the Vector's AEC tool, unchecking the "Frozen Surface" as in the figures above and below.

00 DanielLeinadFrozenSurface .jpg

That's it.

Cheers,

Voyager

Hello Voyager and Jack (sorry for the wrong name before)

No doubt, you are definitely very strong! All my problems are now solved; a truly big THANK YOU!!

I apologize for a last question: I read by other members about the order to make in the FS scenery library with all the ORBX Products. As you can see in the attached screenshot and as I read, ORBX!OpenLC_BASE must be below the other openlc_europe, but when I load FTX Central, it puts the OpenLC_Base always on the top of the openlc_europe. Which is the right position? I have done successfully the FSX inserted point.

Cheers again.

Daniel

ORBX!OpenLC Scenery settings.jpg

Well, looking at this figure, I can say that you can adjust the two blocks, FTX and OLC, so that FTX stays below "Addon Scenery" and OLC stays above "Edwards_AFB".

See this text:   {"FTX":"Addon Scenery","OLC":"Edwards_AFB","VEC":"$Scenery\\AFRI"}

copy it and paste over (make a backup copy before) the one (by overriding it) witch is into this "library-locations.json" file located in this folder :

?:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\unified

Open this file with "Notepad".

Once the replacement is saved and the file has been closed, open FTXC3 and see if the order is how you want it.

Cheers,

Voyager

The text you have now substituting in that file  "library-locations.json"     is this now:

{"FTX":"Addon Scenery","OLC":"Edwards_AFB","VEC":"$Scenery\\AFRI"}

Do this e go to this folder:

C:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts

and run this file: FTXConfigurator.exe , you will not see anything, the execution is silent.

After that, open FTXC3 and see how is the order now.

Voyager

PS: Beg you pardon, the text is: {"FTX":"Addon Scenery","OLC":"MyTraffic","VEC":"$Scenery\\AFRI"}

Archived