blurries all Orbx products

Paul Griffiths

So I have continuning blurred textures/slow loading and eventualy mush textures.Orbx have a sale on,and a I can't buy till I get fix.So many people reporting same problem,what have you changed Orbx to cause this.My PC is still the same spec can run FSX/ORBX products and has been for a few years.Can we some how go back before all this migration stuff please.

Kind Regards

Paul

FSS0437407

Also make sure that WIndows Update isn't running in the background...something changed recently in Windows that has the wuauserv service running in the background for hours at a time on every one of my Win7 boxes.  It's aggressively loading the CPU cores, eating 25% of my CPU cycles while it's active.  Just turning off auto updates in Win7 is not enough--the blasted service still starts automatically and runs for hours, and it drives a major case of the blurries while it's there--the worst is in ORBX territory where texture loading is competing with Windows Update service for the cores.  I had to disable the service in Windows using services.msc to make it stop.

I use P3D...and this morning I just walked my best friend through identifying and fixing the same issue in FSX.

Regards

Bob Scott

Since the unified landclass update I am getting blurries and I never had them before. I've been posting about them for months and the team says it is my imagination or my computer's fault. Even though this was never a problem until the new ftx central and landclass systems.

Archived