Scenery Worse Than Before

Boon

Hi,

I'm new here after just installing the AU scenery and YLIL for FSX steam edition .  The result is far worse than the default FSX. There are black blocks all through the scenery and from above i can see its random tiles of scenery that seem to repeat.  There is water on mountains and random repetition of scenery that looks totally wrong.  

Any help on where to start resolving this issue would be appreciated.  So far i have only reinstalled the scenery packages with no change.  

Thanks

Hi Nick

Thanks for the response  FTX central 3 is installed as are the libraries.  I have no access to control panel or options for this as the buttons are greyed out as well,  

I have turned off Preview Direct X 10 mode which has solved the black blocks issue however the textures and scenery look  no different.  Extremely low res and nothing like the preview images when purchasing.  If i view top down they do look like satellite images however disjointed and incorrect.  The view from cockpit is no reflection of the top view either.  

Thanks

Ben 

Greetings,

I'm having the same issue with the black blocks.  I've turned off Direct X 10 preview mode (as mentioned above), and now the aircraft will not show up in the preview window after I have selected that aircraft.  And when I go to fly, the sim is all black.  I've reelected the Direct X preview, and have attached a screen shot.

I'm running Windows 10, FSX Acceleration, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti.o  

Thank you in advance

Blocks.docx

Archived