FTX Global Vector Download Issue

dookster49

Hi, I posted on the general discussions page, but no response, so thought I'd try here. I just attempted to download the Global Vector package, but was met with the attached error message..repeatedly! Can someone please assist, as I paid for this and have nothing to show for it yet. Thanks!

Screenshot (17).png

I use AVG for virus protection, but it's never interfered with simulator-related downloads, such as FTX Global Base Pack, which downloaded and installed just fine, a few weeks ago. Yesterday, I was able to "manually" download/save the lights configurator, NA airport pack and the Global Vector pack. I know that the recommended path is to use FTX Central for these downloads, but since there is some sort of conflict, how do I now load/install these three downloads into Steam? Thanks!

Screenshot (18).png

Thanks Nick. I must be missing the point somewhere, because I don't find any reference to "not installed" on those 3 files. Can you be a bit more specific as to exactly where I will find that reference? As stated earlier, I have successfully (manually) downloaded the files, and they are now in my download folder as "zip" files. That's as far as I've attempted to go with installation. I'm terribly in the dark as to how to proceed. I appreciate your assistance!

Archived