FTX: AU YMML Melbourne International v2

WhiteKnuckle

Yes, this has been reported and is being looked into.

It looks like Orbx Direct does not include version 2 in its database, so notifies you of the need to update to version 3.

There is no update for version 2, apart from buying version 3 of course, so you can continue to use it as it is.

In the meantime, if you need to re-install and have the FSS installer,

you can now use that again for the time being.

• 2 weeks later...

That's what I'm saying, I CAN see v2 YMML if I don't chose the "only show products that are in my orbxdirect account" option in the FTX central 3 settings. However, I can neither download it nor purchase it, not that I would like to pay for it again that is. It's as if my license/purchase hasn't carried over from the FSS store:

g4CQ4a9.jpg

Hi Nick,

I have the same problem.

I'm returning to FSX after a few years break, now that I have a more suitable PC spec.

When I followed the process to transfer all of my FSS downloaded products, all seemed to transfer ok except for my YMML V2.

It still shows up in my FSS Account but for some reason it doesn't show as transferred to Orbx Direct. It also doesn't show in my list of available products after opening FTX Central 3, not even as a greyed out item as shown in the screenshots above.

My FSS Order Number is FSS0086393 and purchase date 2010-11-21.

I thought I might be able to run the Transfer App again, but it no longer seems available within FTX Central 3.

Any advice appreciated.

Warren Dawes

Archived