Problem after updates

ducaud

Hello 

Today, I open FTX central and it updated some object flow programs, then it asked me to port my purchases from the online store to the FTX site. then IT looks like it did an upgrade which read that after that upgradeI would no longer need to switch from My Europe textures to my North america textures.

After that, I opened FTX Central and it still has the red flag Update on FTX Global Vector and England.

When I clicked on the FTX Global Base pack red update, a menu pops up saying that Version 1.40 and 1.45 are available and to find the updates on the support page.

When I go to the support page., it reads that the recommended way to upgrade is via FTX Central. Where in FTX Central.  I only get the the menu showing the available updates and sending me back to support to do it.

Worse is that now I start  P3D V3 and it goes into the scenario setup screen, I select a plane and airport press ok and I get a message that a fatal error occurred, that LM Prepar3d has stopped working.

What is going on. This afternoon before these partial upgrades to FTX it was working perfectly.

Thanks

Juan G. Ducaud

My purchases

FSS0396387   FTX GLOBAL BASE

FSS0396548   FTX GLOBAL VECTOR

FSS0396574   FS GLOBAL 2010 FTX COMPATIBLE

FSS0452553   SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

FSS0452553   SCOTLAND

FSS0452553   WALES

FSS0452553   IRELAND

FSS0452553   NORTHERN IRELAND

FSS0400069   PACIFIC NORTHWEST

FSS0400069   CENTRAL ROCKY MOUNTAINS

FSS0400069   NORTHERN CALIFORNIA

FSS0400069   NORTHERN ROCKY MOUNTAINS

Thanks for your help Nick. Following the instructions. I did a reinstall of FTX Central, however after that It shows that I need to upgrade FTX Global vector. I have been trying to download the update. It took several hours to get to 5.25GB and its not moving, nor giving an error message.

It reads 5.25GB downloaded  and    00.00.01 at 937 kb per second.

Is there another way to do this

Thanks

Juan

Archived