AI No Longer Active

Unsure whether this is the right forum, so if not, then admin, please move post. I am at a loss, as I have never had a problem such as this before, but for some reason, all my GA AI aircraft has disappeared from airports. I know about the potential problems associated with having an FS9 model in the AI folder, but as far as I can tell, that is not the case. I have MTX, which I have now uninstalled, until which time I get this issue resolved. It seems that my airline AI is working OK. But as far as GA is concerned, it is virtually none existent, I say virtually because there may be the odd aircraft around, and always a 172 with blank textures, but the majority of the time there are no aircraft at all. For example, Goodwood, Popham, Compton Abbas, to name three of Orbx airports each with no AI at all, at any time. The same scenario is present at non Orbx regions such as Fort Myers, Naples Mun, and several other airports. I have recently tried Steve's fixer, now uninstalled, as also MTX. I use VoxAtc also. I have installed  FTX central 3, but while It has installed onto the desktop, in doing so it has removed V2, but it does not allow me to install the libraries because I cannot get verification for my account, which I have just registered.  Could it be that FTX Central has something to do with this?

Archived