KBHB Elevation

jaycem

Purchased and installed above airport from Orbx this morning. The elevation is incorrect. Have run the AEC configuration tool in Vector but still a problem. Have Global Vector NA installed as well as Pilots mesh. Please help.

Hello Jaycem,

Below is what I am seeing, I also do not have KBHB listed in Vector, do you have your Mesh set to 5m? There was an issue with Na freeware packs but I have those installed and do not have an elevation issue. Please also take a look at your Library Incerstion Points and make sure they are in the correct position.

7Am70Gz.jpg

Hi Richard,

Thanks. Have checked the scenery insertions and made a couple of changes for Vector, but problem still exists. Downloaded and re-installed Vector overnight, no difference. Is there a definitive scenery insertion list for all Orbx products - including Pilots 2010 - I can use?

Latest screenshot:
6HjYxaR.jpg

Thanks,

John

Perhaps easier to use Windows File Explorer to navigate to 

C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3.

Copy the scenery.cfg file to somewhere else and then add it

to a post as an attachment.

If you can't see the ProgramData folder, visit the view options and check 

"Show hidden files, folders and drives" 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, after I had advised you about the scenery.cfg file, I imagined that Richard would continue.

I would guess that you have files for KBHB active that conflict with the FTX version.

If you search scenery\world\scenery, the only file should be Orbx_KBHB_APX_ALT.bgl

Also, a search for KBHB elevation could prove fruitful.

Here are a couple of the 13 results

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the response and I apologise for getting tetchy; I followed the advice and the problem is resolved.

I came across OZx freeware many years ago and followed the development of Orbx as they are user friendly and do most of the installation work for me. My technical computer knowledge is limited and frequently tests me - I started gliding in a Kirby cadet before graduating to flying Tiger Moth and Chipmunk - so the FTX software is excellent for me as all I need do is download, install, then fly! Hence my concern when KBHB went awry.

Thank you and every one else for your help.

Regards,

John

Archived