KSPS Elevation error P3Dv3

Horuseye

Hello Horuseye,

Below is how it looks on my end, you may have duplicate AFCAD files, do you run MyTraffic6 by any chance? Do you have Vector installed? Also please provide a screenshot of the issue, details for how to post a screenshot are below.

IyC0kLb.jpg

Hi Richard!
Thank you for have a look at this.
Here it is how it looks on my end.

What about these AFCAD files?
Even when I search for afcad within p3dv3 I don't find these files...

No, I don't have MyTraffic.
But I have all FTX Global Products installed: Base pack, open LC Europe / North america, Trees HD and Vector.

And I don't have this prob with any another ORBX Product

Many greetings from frankfurt germany
René

KSPS.PNG

Hi Richard

I am sorry for my late reply, but I was on a business trip the last days and had no chance to check.
Libary etrys are looking good. Airport on top of the list, followed by regions and vector is on the buttom.

i did't had a freeware KPSP.

I wish you a good friday.

Aother thing might be the Vector AEC setting... Vector comes with thousands of files that are designed to correct default airport elevations. If you install a third party airport (even a non-Orbx one), It will often come with it's own corrected elevation and can conflict with Vector's efforts.

Not all worlwide default airports get the Vector AEC treatment, but Palm Springs is one such airport that does.

Check your Vector control panel, and on the last tab, "Airport Elevation Corrections", disable Vector's AEC files by one of two methods...

1. (Easiest) Click the "Run Automatic Configuration" button, give it a few minutes to scan your library for all possible conflicts then when the completion message appears, click the "APPLY" button. Done.

2. (Not automatic, but a little quicker for one airport) Find KPSP in the list on the left by typing it into the blank text box above it. Click the arrow button to transfer it to the "diabled" list, click the "APPLY" button. Done.

For just  one airport, the two methods are just as easy... but once you start getting more (or FTX Region packs), the automatic config is a lot easier ;)

Archived