Missing texture in openlc eu

gmazzei

Hi,

before switching to FTXC3 I have installed openlc EU with the intaller downloaded from FSS

after the mirgation process I run the migration troubleshooter and that reports

Files requiring migration:
FTX Global openLC Europe
 ORBX\FTX_OLC\OLC_EU7\Texture\010a2sp7.bmp

I have used the forced migration tool but to no avail

Please help me

Thanks

I can't imagine why only one file would be resisting migration.

In FTXC3 is OLC EU shown as requiring an update?  If it is you may need to re-download from FTX Central and let the installer do its thing.

If it is not showing an update required then perhaps all is good with your OLC EU.  I had a look at the bmp in question and it is a landclass for countryside with semi-urban house, lots of trees and green fields in between.  I guess while you're waiting to resolve this you could continue to fly around Europe and see if there are any blank textures near to cities?

7 hours ago, John Dow said:

I can't imagine why only one file would be resisting migration.

In FTXC3 is OLC EU shown as requiring an update?  If it is you may need to re-download from FTX Central and let the installer do its thing.

If it is not showing an update required then perhaps all is good with your OLC EU.  I had a look at the bmp in question and it is a landclass for countryside with semi-urban house, lots of trees and green fields in between.  I guess while you're waiting to resolve this you could continue to fly around Europe and see if there are any blank textures near to cities?

All the three older sceneries, I re-installed with C3 had quite a lot of missing .bmp files, John. And, in some other threads around here, OrbX advises to force a remigration by deleting the small .migrated file. Just sayin'...

Archived