Elevation problems in Wales

hwh86

Transaction ID 5817c1715d06f

I have just purchased and installed Wales through Ftx Central v3 and this is what I saw east of Caernarfon. What happened to the Vector Configuration Tool, cannot find it in FtxCv3.

Wales_1.jpg

Wales_3.jpg

Wales_2.jpg

Please help me solve this problem, thanks, hwh85

Thanks Ben,

I have found and ran the Vector configurator, also ran the troubleshooter and it revealed a long list of missing files for Wales.

What next please? I am on a steep learning curve with Orbxsystems, Orbxdirect, FtxCv3, etc..

OK, looks like we need to reset your migration for Wales.

First, please delete the following files:

• "ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_WLS_05_SCENERY\.migrated"
  • "ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_WLS_06_CVX\.migrated"
  • "ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_WLS_08_CUSTOM\.migrated"

Then, restart FTX Central. You should see "activating Orbx scenery" (or something similar) at the bottom left of the UI.

After that message has gone away, run the troubleshooter again and let me know if Wales is green :) If it isn't, please look on your desktop for "migration_missing.txt" and upload it here.

Hello Ben

I have deleted the three files except that none of them had ".migrated" extension. Running the trouble shooter produced the same results as before, the text file in Notepad is 240 kb long and I can only attach 20.48 kb. What can I do to give you that file, I am not a computer expert.

6 hours ago, Ben McClintock said:

OK, looks like we need to reset your migration for Wales.

First, please delete the following files:

• "ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_WLS_05_SCENERY\.migrated"
  • "ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_WLS_06_CVX\.migrated"
  • "ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_WLS_08_CUSTOM\.migrated"

Then, restart FTX Central. You should see "activating Orbx scenery" (or something similar) at the bottom left of the UI.

After that message has gone away, run the troubleshooter again and let me know if Wales is green :) If it isn't, please look on your desktop for "migration_missing.txt" and upload it here.

Hi Ben,

Finally managed to work out where to find the .migrated files. After that everything fell into place, Wales is GREEN. Thank you for your help and congratulations to all of you at Orbx Direct, a fantastic improvement not just on the old system but every other flightsim retail business purchase/download/install process, I just hope we are going to get more and more fabulous scenery from you guys in the near future. I am still hankering for a nice pay or free ware Oshkosh/Wittman regional master piece. Thanks for you help.

Regards,

Les (hwh85) soon time to change it to 86

Archived